Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tickled Pink

In conjunction with National Scrapbooking Month (yes, you nonbelievers--there is a National Scrapbooking Month!) and Close to My Heart's Tickled Pink kit campaign, CTMH created a website where you can share your Tickled Pink artwork and win CTMH products. Here's the link: http://www.scrapbookandshare.com/ Even if you aren't interested in posting your creations, it's a great place to view others' artwork and get some inspiration. You can also navigate there with the "Scrapbook and Share" button on the upper righthand area of my blog that links to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment