Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Autumn / Winter 2010 Idea Book!

It's September 1, and that means the Close to My Heart Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book is here, and all its new products are now available for order!  Contact me to place an order, or order online at my Close to My Heart website:  mollyrawls@myctmh.com or click here.  In addition to the eight new CTMH colors; the return of the Work in Progess Album; new paper packs; new stamp sets, new Sparkles, Opaques, and much more, don't forget to look for my husband, Tom, snowblowing in the sample layout on page 81...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Molly, I dropped in to take a look, and have to say I love your blog - hopefully mine will be as good some day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina! I'll be visiting your blog right away!

    ReplyDelete