Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, August 6, 2013

2013 Autumn/Winter CTMH Idea Book

CTMH's 2013 Autumn/Winter Idea Book is now available.  This catty has a new exclusive Cricut cartridge and lots of new home décor items, as well as the traditional great stamps and papers.  There's a lot of possibilities for Christmas gifts and cards.
 To see the full catalog online or to place an order from my website, visit http://mollyrawls.ctmh.com/
And, if you spend $50 during the month of August, you receive the August stamp of the month, "A Chocolate Affair," for free!
August Stamp of the Month:  A Chocolate Affair

No comments:

Post a Comment