Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shrine Circus

Our neighbors gave us some free tickets to the Shrine Circus, so Tom and I spent a nice afternoon with Nick, Jess, & Neal at the circus.
We wanted a picture with a clown, but they were too creepy to talk to--even though we knew they were Altoona area Shriners.  We're just not clown fans.

Jess with some circus snacks:




Nick enjoying the show at his ringside seat.





Hula-hooping unicyclists.  I don't believe these were the infamous Ridge Riders though.







Neal & Jess





The trapeze artist lost some of his star quality when immediately after his peformance he donned his Coke bottle glasses and helped tear down the netting.  As soon as this job was done, he changed into the same black outfits as the other "roadies" and performed odd jobs around the ring.







Happy Birthday, Tom!















The elephants were our favorite act.





Jess thought she was at an international soccer event.

3 comments:

  1. These are terrific photos! What a wonderful time you must have had! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great family day. Loved the photos.

    ReplyDelete