Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, December 29, 2012

Beer Mug Birthday Card

This card was completely lifted off of Pinterest.  I couldn't follow the link because it was blocked, so I'm not sure who originally designed the beer mug, but I think it makes a great guy card.  On mine, I used CTMH's "Victory" paper for the background.  The beer and mug are all paper pieced.  I used CTMH's Goldrush ink and cardstock for the beer.  The sentiment is from CTMH's "Card Chatter - Birthday" stamp set.  Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Lots of beer fans in my family, so I must save this for inspiration ... fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I just smiled when I saw you were an Iowa flibbertigibbet who dislikes the Cubs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stef. Sorry I took so long to acknowledge your comment. It's the flibbertigibbet in me! I appreciate your kind comment on my card. Cheers!

      Delete