Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, April 17, 2011

"She packed up her potential . . ." Graduation Card

I made this card for a friend who needed a graduation card for a woman who is graduating from med school and then heading to Africa.  I thought it worked for someone who is traveling and also wants to change the world.

The sentiment reads:  "She packed up her potential and all that she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes, and headed out to change a few things."

The luggage is from SU, the graduation cap (Class of stamp set), bottom right flourish (Live Inspired stamp set), and shoe (Find Your Style stamp set) are from CTMH.  The upper right flowers are from Tim Holtz.  I found the sentiment on line and printed on cs.  Colors are CTMH's pansy purple and outdoor denim.










The inside is made with the Express Postage stamp set from CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment