Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, August 6, 2011

American Falls Layout

This layout is made from all CTMH products.  The paper is all from the Lucky paper pack, except for a few pieces of lined paper from Notebook.  All the metal embellishments are CTMH.

This side of the layout was based on a layout from the book Playing with Paper by Angelia Wigginton.  "American Falls" was stamped with Friendship Alphabet; "Enjoy the" is from the Themepark stamp set; and "View" is from Token Alphabet.  The picture of Jess & "View" are raised.

The flourish in the upper right is cut out from a sheet of Lucky B&T.  "Unforgettable Memory" is from the Picture Perfect stamp set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment