Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, November 24, 2012

Holiday Wishes Embossed Cards

CTMH's "Holiday Wishes" is a beautiful stamp set.  I thought this set screamed to be embossed, so I dug out the silver embossing powder and the heat tool, and came up with this elegant card.  I used a white card, Slate cs mat, and embossed on Outdoor Denim cs.  I also used Outdoor Denim ink around the edges to give it a little depth.  I'm a novice embosser, so I usually do at least two at a time when I have all the gear out, and here's the card I made with the second image:
I used my Cuttlebug to dry emboss snowflakes into the Slate cs background.  The sentiment is also from the "Holiday Wishes" stamp set.  It's not showing up on the picture, but the snowflake is covered in Stardust Glitz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment