Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Card: Penguin & Snowman

My daughter gave me this clear stamp set from Recollections last year for Christmas, and I had forgotten about it.  What a fun surprise to find this year!--kind of like when you find the Christmas decorations you forgot you bought in the after-holiday sales.  I used CTMH Slate cs for the card base (have I mentioned I LOVE this color?).  The stamps are all colored with copic markers, and there are bits of Stardust Glitz and Liquid Pearls here and there.  I like to outline images I color with my copies with my C1: Cool Gray marker.  I think it gives the images a more finished look.  The snowflakes across the bottom are stamped with CTMH's White Daisy pigment ink.  They are actually on the inside flap of the card.  I cut the front shorter than the back.  The front stops at the bottom of the snow.  The snow is torn on the horizon to make it look fluffier.

No comments:

Post a Comment