Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, February 4, 2013

For Always Vintage Valentine & Mojo Monday 279

Inspiration for this Valentine came from the Mojo Monday 279 sketch challenge.  I used an image from an early 1900s Valentine as a focal point.  The rest of the Valentine was too damaged to be of any value.  It's hard to see here, but across the bottom of the image, it says "To My Valentine."  The background paper is CTMH's Sweet Leaf, and the black papers are from CTMH's new paper pack, "For Always."  I added flowers cut from another antique Valentine.  Liquid Pearls edge the Ruby cs oval.  The sentiment is from an old CTMH stamp set "Fringed Phrases," which was stamped on white cs punched out with a SU punch.  The black lines around the edges are simply done with a ruler and a Copic marker.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment