Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Life's a Beach . . . Enjoy the Waves card

This card is a little reminiscent of the Partridge Family--remember the family bus with the blocks of color on the side?  No partridges here, though.  There are little owls driving this VW van.  The image and sentiment are from the stamp set "Party Rollin" from Darcie's Heart & Home, a company whose stamps I'd never used before, but the clear stamps worked fine.
I used a black card base and cut the blocks of color from cs: CTMH's Cotton Candy, Lagoon, Honey, Pear, and Sunset.  I used Copic markers to color the image.  The paper flowers are from Recollections, and their centers are Licorice embellishments from CTMH.  I added a white piece of cs on the inside for writing and included the sentiment "The best wave of your life is still out there" (from the same stamp set as the rest).

No comments:

Post a Comment