Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, March 9, 2015

Everyday Eats and Treats Blog!

(Second Post Today--Please scroll down to see my first post.)

A brand new blog for everyone to check out: Everyday Eats and Treats by Heather Torpy. Heather is my niece and although she's a new blogger, she's been writing freelance columns periodically for the Des Moines Register for several years. She mainly focuses on food and craft ideas anyone can make, with little training or special supplies. So far, Everyday Eats and Treats only includes links to some of her recent Des Moines Register articles, but I look for it to increase in content soon. Take a look and give her a comment to welcome her to the blogging world.

If for some reason my links above don't work for you, Heather's blog can be found at everydayeatsandtreats.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment