Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, November 23, 2008

A couple things I worked on today...



Here's a couple of cards I made today. The red birthday card is from mostly Stampin' Up papers courtesy of Jen. I got the idea from a book Jess gave me for Christmas last year titled "10-Minute Cards to Give and Share." I made the other birthday card from part of an antique postcard. The photo isn't too good, but the postcard background is off white, and it is matted in baby pink that matches the flower and sassy strands. I think it turned out pretty nice.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, lovely! Especially that red one! I may have to copy that! :)

    ReplyDelete