Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Starting up again...again.

 Yes, it's been a year since I've posted anything here. Seems about average of how hot and cold I go on this blog. I'm surprised anyone still reads it, but my stats show they do!

I have been crafting like a maniac though!  I have a new Instagram account solely for creative things. Look me up there as snarkscissorspaper.

My Etsy store is back open. Check it out at https://www.etsy.com/shop/GoodGollyMsMolly
I have some finished projects for sale, as well as supplies to make your own creations like junk journals. Some of the supplies include antique postcards, game pieces, handmade pieces to add to your own creations, vintage photos, upholstrey samples, etc. I had let my Etsy shop sit empty mostly during the pandemic because I avoided going to the Post Office as much as possible, but I have a lot of stuff to pass on to someone else, so visit often, because I'll be adding a lot more items.

And my Pinterest page is still out there. On Pinterest, find me at: goodgollyx   (My name shows as Molly and my photo is a bleeding heart plant.)

As to my own creativity, here are some photos of recent projects that I also shared on Instagram recently, just to show I have been making art:


 A vintage-feel card with a altered playing card in a pocket.


A more modern card with an altered playing card in a pocked.

A vintage-feel card.

A vintage-feel tag.

Another tag.

A whole pile of altered playing cards I made one day by collaging tiny scraps of paper on them.

A vintage feel mini journal.

And there's a lot more! I need to get them posted and on Pinterest. Social media is a lot of work. That's why I always let my blog slide--I'd rather be doing something creative!

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll try to do better. (No promises.)
--Ms. Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment