Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Snorkeling in a Daiquiri

The last of this series of cards. I'm ready to leave this theme. I used the Moon Doggie paper again with the Makin' Waves, Today's Date, and Surf's Up stamp sets. (The strawberry is the pineapple from the Surf's Up set, just upside down.)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Darling card! I named you in my blog award and forgot to tell you. You can pick up your award at margosgarden.blogspot.com if you like. No pressue...it was a bit of a pain to follow through. LOL Thanks forsharing tour talent! Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sure having fun with these duckies. The cards are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete