Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Peace on Earth card


This Christmas card uses the CTMH Halloween stamp set "Merry Monsters" with the Christmas set "All Decked Out" for the hat and earmuffs. The sentiment is from "Say It in Style." The papers are from the CTMH "Jingle" paper pack. The monsters have liquid glass and prisma glitter on their eyes. The greenery punch is from Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. Merry Monsters is one of my favorite stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever idea to use the snowman hat and earmuffs with the cute little monsters. :)

    ReplyDelete