Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, January 2, 2012

Mojo Monday Challenge 222 with Cherry-O

I played along with the Mojo Monday sketch challenge today.  Here's the sketch I started with:
All the materials on my card are from CTMH, except for the mini blue flowers, which are from Recollections.  The paper is from the CTMH paper pack "Cherry-O" and the stamps are "Zoology" (ticket) and "Card Chatter - Birthday" (sentiment).
The inside of the card reads:  "I'm just extending the Celebration!"

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love the sprinkling of flowers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously like your web site but you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the truth however I'll definitely come back again.
    Hobart 300796 SpoolRunner 100 Spool Gun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually delete spam comments immediately, but I'm keeping this one because of its awesomeness. I don't know if Danny was hacked or if that's the identity of the poster but I find it very bothersome to inform the truth as well.

      Delete