Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, December 31, 2010

Elephant Layout

Another layout from the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans.  It will be in the midst of other zoo layouts, so I didn't include a title.  Everything except the orange bling is CTMH.  The colors are CTMH's Barn Red and Sorbet with just a little Bamboo.  The patterned paper is from CTMH's Felicity Collection.
The chipboard flowers were colored with Sorbet ink.

The little elephant at the top right is a CTMH stamp from the set Life's a Jungle, and "Unforgettable" is from Picture Perfect.  The two pictures on the right are Jess 14 years earlier in the same spots at the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment