Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm still here! / Beer Can Hat

I thought I should post in case any of my followers thought I left during the rapture.  I've been busy making lots and lots of graduation cards, however, I forgot to take pics.  I'll try to do better.  Yesterday, I made this little gem though, reminiscent of the late 60s early 70s. 
I remember these crocheted beer can hats from the 70s used mostly PBR, Hamms, Schlitz & Budweiser, but I chose Jimmy Buffett's LandShark Lager, of course.
Here's my finished product.
It's a little tall because my LandShark was in tall cans, but the pattern it was loosely based on makes more of a bucket hat.  It's easy to do.  You can find the pattern HERE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment