Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Easy Wedding Gift Bags

I put these wedding welcome gift bags together for a friend's son's wedding.  (Nope, not Jess & Neal's wedding.)  The bags will be filled with snacks and drinks and given to wedding guests as they check into the hotel.
The bags & tissue are store-bought, but I cut the tags using CTMH's Art Philosophy cartridge for the Cricut.  Super easy/super cheap.
I added flourishes with CTMH's white daisy pigment ink.  It looks awesome on dark colors.
Then I added "Welcome" with the same ink.
I printed circles with the bride and groom's first names and wedding date.  Then I punched the circles out and glued them to the tags.
Lastly, I added a rose made again from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge for the Cricut.
I made forty gift bags, and they went together very simply and very quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment