Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, February 6, 2016

Parrotheads in New Orleans

Parrotheads on the Road Again:

Twelve best friends plus Halloween in New Orleans equals fun plus lots of shenanigans!   The picture on this layout was from during the day while we were all behaving somewhat.  We always try to get at least one group photo. This one is from the river levy looking back toward Jackson Square and St. Louis Cathedral--a standard NOLA photo op spot. 
 
I used CTMH's Nevermore paper pack after creating the background with Dylusions black paint and brick stamp. I used lots of scribbling and doodling. The lettering is all handwritten/drawn.  The three fleur de lis are punches. 



In the background you can also see in three spots where I used a date stamp repeatedly and not particularly neatly:


It makes the background have more depth, plus adds the month and year of the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment