Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Vintage Valentine

This is probably my favorite valentine I made this year:
 
The "Valentine Joys" card is actually an antique valentine that opens itself. Inside is the signature from the original sender. I forgot to take a picture of the little card open!-oops, and it's already in Colfax at the Spring City Vintage shop. The B&T rose paper is from CTMH's "La Vie En Rose" collection. All the distress and background inking is Tim Holtz's Distress Ink from Ranger (Vintage Photo). "Happy Valentine's Day!" was typed by me on my manual typewriter--love that thing! The paper flowers are from Recollections and the centers are CTMH embellishments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment