Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vintage Vacation Scrapbook Page

I made this page to resemble a classic scrapbook from the early 1900s.  The background paper is from the CTMH Notebook B&T paper pack, and the paper across the bottom and in the right-hand corner are from Vintage Travel.  I printed the two photos in sepia to look more authentic.  The two postcards near the bottom of the page are actual early 1900s postcards.  The CTMH stamp sets used are:  Stocking Style ("Orange Beach, New Orleans"), Save the Date ("2010 Vacation"), Express Postage ("Enjoy the Journey"), Moments in Time (small January calendar), Make It Count (clock), Star Power (wings), and Vintage Post Card (postcard).

1 comment:

  1. The wings on the clock are so cool! Reminds me that time certainly does fly... Great layout!

    ReplyDelete