Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, March 20, 2010

Flower Pot Birthday Card

This window box stamp comes with the set "Flower Pot," which is CTMH's Stamp of the Month available in April.  I paper-pieced the card by stamping it once on Desert Sand cardstock (shutters) and three times on white cardstock (flower box, flowers, and window opening).  I colored them with inks and the CTMH blending pen, cut them out, then adhered them together.  I used dimensional adhesive to raise the edges of the shutters.  There are also metal embellishments on the shutters and Liquid Glass on the flower centers.  The background is Amethyst cardstock that I dry embossed with my Scor-Pal then sanded to show the white core.  The edge punch across the top is from EK Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment