Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, March 11, 2010

Veranda collage birthday card

I used CTMH Veranda papers and TEN stamp sets on this birthday card.  The colors are Cocoa, Tulip, Creme Brulee, and Garden Green.  The stampsets (all CTMH) used are:  Make It Count ("You only live once...," clock face, tone-on-tone numbers), Butterfly Kiss (tone-on-tone butterfly), Neighborhood (car), Star Power (wings), Life is a Party (drink glass clock hand), Welcome Home (flower pot clock hand), Treasures ("Make a wish" and tone-on-tone flowers), Code It (barely visible bar code), So Sweet (bird), and Springtime (umbrella).  The card pattern is Diamond Duo from the Originals cardmaking book.

No comments:

Post a Comment