Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scrapfest

Back from Scrapfest at the Mall of America.  This is the lanyard I was rockin' all weekend.  Pretty much impossible to not look ridiculous in a lanyard, let alone one that's 5x7.
Robin (with head turned away) crafting a make-n-take at the EK Success booth.  As a whole we thought the make-n-takes weren't worth standing in line for.  Some of the lines were over an hour long.  Some women had rolling carts with handmade seat cushions on them so they could sit down in line.  As a rule, unless it's a tailgate or a picnic, I don't want to go anywhere that I need to bring my own chair, especially if it's because of standing in line.
There were SOME great free make-n-takes though.  These are my favorites.  The flower at the top left is from Graphic 45's booth; the flower tag is from Unity Stamp Co.; the ghost card--Tombow (?); then on the bottom row the flower card is from Cosmo Cricket; the snowman tag--Our Craft Lounge (actually at a promo booth with Copic and Sparkly Fluff); and the Christmas card was made at Karen Foster's booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment