Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scrapfest II

More pictures from Scrapfest.  This was the main classroom at the Best Buy Rotunda.
Here's Tim Holtz at a Project Demo.  I like a lot of his products.  Most stampers/papercrafters are familiar with him--here's his website:  http://www.timholtz.com/.  Other businesses that stood out to me at Scrapfest were:  Karen Foster Design (great products and a wonderful booth), Cosmo Cricket (a fun booth--really nice people), Graphic 45 (new to me--their papers are awesome), and lastly, my favorite new find of the weekend, Unity Stamp Company.

 

These pictures were from Unity's booth.  I love their stamps, and the people working were fun, knowledgeable about their products, and didn't take themselves too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment