Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scrapfest III - what I made in class

I made this cool canvas Halloween wall hanging at Scrapfest.  We actually got it done (except for the hanger) during the class.  The products used are from the Pink Paislee Hocus Pocus collection.  I see that one of the buttons got moved during travel.  The "trick or treat" button should be between the E and the R.

This is a calendar I made with products from Bazzill Basics.  The calendar goes under the black flap.  I need to add a photo tot he top right.  We noticed toule is a current trend in lots of product demos. 
I didn't actually go to this class, but I bought the kit and made it in the hotel room.  It's an envelope album from Little Yellow Bicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment