Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, September 6, 2010

Bourbon Street Layout

Another layout from our January vacation.  I hope I get this trip scrapbooked before the year is over.  This Bourbon Street layout is very simple.  The background paper and polka dot B&T is from CTMH's You Rock paper pack, and the resk of the paper is Indian Corn Blue and Colonial White CS.
  I stamped "Bourbon Street" with Pansy Purple Ink then added white highlights with a colored pencil.
The Fleur De Lis, a New Orleans symbol, is from CTMH's "Legendary Moments" stamp set and also stamped in Pansy Purple, and the clock face is from "Make It Count." The clock "hands" or drink glasses are from "Life is a Party" and are covered in Stickles. (The clock is a reference to Jimmy Buffett's song, "It's Five O'clock Somewhere"--meaning it's always time for a drink on Bourbon Street.)

 
  The line of drinks are SU stamps colored with markers then Stickles. A few purple and lavendar brads, and that's it--Bourbon Street is wild enough on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment