Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beach Card

This card has a lot going on in it--maybe too much.  The background B&T paper is from CTMH's "Moon Doggie" paper set, and the blue cs is CTMH's retired Star Spangled Blue.  The stitching along the right of the blue paper is fake.  I embossed a line from the back (so the raised line was on the front), sanded the line, then punched holes along the "stitched" line.  Awesome, huh?  I learned it from Tresa Black's blog.  The beach scene and writing are a stamp from Art Impressions.  I colored it with my Copic markers.  (Not sure if I made that a sunrise or sunset!)  The flower is from CTMH.  Not sure where the flip flops came from, but they were buttons, and I removed the shanks.  Finally, there's a length of Tim Holtz's tissue tape across the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment