Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's up?

Lots going on at my house:  My January 29 workshop is sold out, so lots of preparations are underway.  The new Close to My Heart Idea Book will go live on February 1.  It's full of great new products, and I'm having lots of fun with my new stuff.  Nick turns 18 soon, so we're beginning guardianship and conservatorship proceedings for him.  Also, I'm involved with fighting an administrative rule change regarding respite benefits for handicapped children that will be before our legislature in March.  Tom and I are getting ready for a much-needed vacation to the Gulf Coast--five nights on the beach with no agenda--I can't wait!  I finally finished my scrapbook from last year's Gulf Coast/New Orleans vacation about a week ago.  I had promised myself I'd finish it before I went back.   And the last thing, which is the BIGGEST news:  Jess & Neal got engaged during their Disneyworld vacation!  Here they are looking cute and very happy in the Magic Kingdom.  They even got to be grand marshals for the Magic Kingdom parade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment