Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, April 20, 2012

Guest Book

My friend commissioned me to make the guestbook for her son's wedding.  This is what I came up with:
The album covers are 12 x 12, and I bound it with my Bind It All.  I used some different papers, flowers, metal embellishments, adhesive pearls, punches, stamps, ribbon, and beads on the cover.


The inside pages are 8.5 x 11, with room for guests' signatures on the right and a snapshot or two of the bride and groom on the left.  All the pages have unique pictures and stamping.  You can always see the outer edges of the inside covers when the book is open.






I had to add a little red because they're big Nebraska football fans.





The back cover has a stamp that says "...and they lived happily ever after."

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful guest book. I love the idea of including photos! Makes the book far more interesting! You have a very nice blog. I would love to connect with you and talk about CTMH and what you are up to. I am a Consultant in southern Minnesota and have been struggling with getting my little business up and running. If you have some suggestions I would love to hear from you. karenb2648@gmail.com
    I also have a blog: celebrateremember-stampscrapwithkaren.blogspot.com
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete