Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, April 8, 2012

Jess's Wedding Shower

A few pics from Jess's first wedding shower yesterday:  None of this was my doing, but there were were lots of fun crafty touches from the hostesses--my sister Mary, my sister-in-law Sandy, and my niece Heather--like the "Mr. & Mrs." banner on the wall, the monogram cupcake picks, and the personalized water bottle lables.
Jess is holding a little "cake" made with towels and utensils that her Aunt Sandy made.
Too cute!
Here's the card I made for Jess, using the cricut--which I've started using more and more.  Her wedding has a lot of old bicycles in the theme, so I thought this went along with that.
She received two other handmade cards:
This last card wasn't handmade, but it's vintage and really cute.  I might have to make some shower cards using it as inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment