Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, August 18, 2012

Growing Older But Not Up -- for Him

Stealing words again from Jimmy Buffett, here's another "Growing Older But Not Up" card--this one for a guy.  The old man is from Art Impressions Golden Oldies line, and I colored him with Copic markers.
The card base is a purchased one in metallic grey.  The pink background was made with Lindy's Stamp Gang Hottie Patottie Hot Pink Starburst mist--you can see a little of the shimmer above the word "growing."  I stamped the circles with CTMH's "Love Life" stamp set in White Daisy ink.  The banner is from CTMH's "Pennant Alphabet" stamp set and stamped with CTMH's new inks, Slate and Ruby.  The dots across the top were made with Liquid Pearls.  The sentiment was made with my label maker and outlined in white colored pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment