Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bowwow Birthday / H2H Challenge

I decided to play along with the Heart 2 Heart Card Challenge this week:  "Dog Days of Summer."  The challenge was simply make something with a dog in it.  I hadn't used CTMH's "A Bowwow" stamp set yet, so I started with that.
The dog image is obviously from the Bowwow set.  I colored him with Copics and added a little bling to his dog collar, using the sparkly Spica pens for the nose and eye.  The butterfly is from CTMH's Delight stamp set.  The body of the butterfly is glued down, but the wings are popped up with dimensional adhesive.  "Happy Birthday" is from CTMH's Card Chatter-Birthday stamp set.  For the background, I used B&T paper from CTMH's new Dakota paper pack.  Lastly, the grass was cut with a MS punch.
Here's the sentiment inside--also from CTMH's Bowwow set.

No comments:

Post a Comment