Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, August 19, 2012

State Fair Card

I found this stamp set (CTMH's "Country Life") in my stash today.  I've never used it, but it reminded me of the Iowa State Fair, which ends today, so I made what I'm calling my State Fair card.
Layout-wise, there's nothing special here.  I used CTMH's new Dakota paper pack, which works perfectly with the cow.  I stamped the cow stamp (all of that stamping is one stamp) on Barn Red (fitting name) cs with black ink.  I used a white colored pencil to color in the cow, which I think adds a lot.  The star is a brad I picked up at Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment