Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fairy Garden

I've seen similar Fairy Gardens on Pinterest and have been wanting to make one.  I was in a shop in Des Moines' East Village that sold everything I still needed, so I put one together Saturday morning.  It took about 10 minutes.  I purchased the plants, the two moss-covered stones, the bridge, the patio set, and the blue stones for the brook.  I already had the dirt, container, and other decorations.
There's a little architectural element behind the seating area that's an antique keyhole cover.
The garden is decorated for fall right now.
There's a bridge over the brook with penny stepping stones leading the way to it, and a solar lantern to light the way.
A comedian living in my house put this Polly Pocket in the chair sometime last night. ha. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment