Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, September 22, 2012

Flying Typewriter Birthday Card






I made this card for a friend's daughter's birthday who loves old books.  All the paper is from CTMH's new Scholastic paper pack.  The typewriter and mini clip are from SU, but the wings and black bling flourish are from CTMH.

I forgot to take a picture of it until I got to work, so it's a little fuzzy because it's off my phone, but I think it turned out great, and I'm planning to make some more flying typewriters.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works so well together. Loving your creativity. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete