Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, December 30, 2012

Life Is Tweet Birthday Card

This colorful little birthday card came together easily.  I used CTMH Lagoon cs, and ran the inner piece through my Cuttlebug.  The bird and sentiment are from CTMH's "Life is Tweet" stamp set.  I stamped the bird once on the tag, and then again on a separate piece of paper and cut it out.  I paper pieced the body over the image on the tag so the image went off the tag, but I didn't have to cut around the skinny bird legs.  The punch along the left edge is from EK Success, and the punch around the sentiment is from SU.

No comments:

Post a Comment