Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tag Brag Book

Here's another example of a the quick mini book I made from coin envelopes and tags from Staples.  My first post about this kind of album can be found HERE.  I helped my niece make this brag book full of picture of her baby, Aiden.
This picture shows the book open.  Each envelope is a page, and there's a tag inserted in each envelope with more pictures.
And here's poor Aiden (and his mom) being made to pose with the book.  I think if Aiden could describe the process, he would say, "I spit up a lot during the making of this book."  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment