Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, April 14, 2014

Balloon Ride Cards

 
I made this set of balloon cards using CTMH's new paper pack, "Balloon Ride" and the new coordinating stamp set, "Give a Lift."
 
 
I added a little bling to the center of the rosette on each balloon.
 
 
I colored the images with Copic markers and added a row of bling on each card.
 
 
The images were stamped on Colonial White cs, colored, then cut out.  I used dimensional adhesive to attach the balloons so they pop up from the cards.
 
I haven't added sentiments to the cards yet, because I think they could work for several different occasions, and I'll wait until I need one before finishing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment