Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cricut Artbooking Birthday Layout

 
I finally tried my CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge for a layout.  I put this sample layout together very quickly and it was super simple.
 
 
The Artbooking cartridge has prepared layouts, and as long as you keep the size the same, everything fits together.  These photos don't do this layout justice--the background is actually a bright lime green, but it's showing up yellow with the camera flash.
 
 
I just did the bare minimum for this sample layout.  If I added photos, I'd do some more embellishment to match them.  I'm more of a hands-on, no plans scrapper, but to put layouts together quickly, I can see this would be an easy way for some really cute scrapbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment