Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, April 13, 2014

Huntington Good Times in Galena Layout

No blog posts in March?  Seems accurate.  But, I'm back!  I made this layout with a picture I posted here last fall from my girls weekend in Galena, Illinois.

 
This is a one-page, one photo layout that summarizes the whole weekend: laughs, smiles, a little live music, and lots of empty glasses!  I used CTMH's Huntington papers, which colors complement the photo a little better in person--lots of browns and reds.  "Good Times" is stamped from CTMH's new alphabet stamp set "Marquee Uppercase" and cut out.

No comments:

Post a Comment