Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, April 13, 2014

Ariana Seattle/Volunteer Park Layout

***Two posts in one day!***
That noise you hear is my own horn blowing.  I'm pretty proud I'm actually blogging again.
 
This layout is from Tom's and my trip to Seattle in November for Jessy's birthday:
 
 
The picture is Tom and I at Volunteer Park. There were beautiful views of downtown, and that's the Space Needle in the distance, just left of my head.  The fall colors and reflections in the water reservoir were beautiful.
 
I used CTMH's new paper pack, Ariana exclusively for the layout.  I made the grey half circles along the right of the picture mat with a circle punch.  I hand lettered the text with CTMH's silver metallic marker and gave the letters some black highlights.  I also added some small CTMH black flourish sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment