Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, January 31, 2015

Vintage Valentines

We're expecting some significant snow in Iowa tonight and tomorrow, so I'm declaring it a creative weekend.  First up, I needed to make some Valentines and cards for a new shop I'm selling in: Spring City Vintage in Colfax.  It's an occasional store, meaning it's only open one Saturday per month and by appointment.  We have more and more of these types of shops opening up.  It keeps overhead low for a specialty shop, and customers really pour in on those days the stores are open.  Anyway, Spring City Vintage's date this month happens to coincide with Valentine's Day, so I made some vintage Valentines:

 
And some close-up shots.  The Valentines are from around 1963 and belonged to a friend of mine. 
 


 
These cards, and more, will be on sale at Spring City Village on February 14.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment