Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, February 1, 2015

More Vintage

More cards made from pieces of antique postcards:
 
 
Individual Shots:
The background stamps are B&T paper, the front stamp is antique.

A rare yellow-themed card from me. The scene is from an antique postcard.

I like the masculine feel of this card.



The postmark on this card is 1902!


This might be my favorite of the bunch. The postcard in the background's postmark shows up really well, and I like the scene in the picture in the foreground--also from an antique postcard.

I like the monochromatic theme of this one.

All of these cards will be available for purchase at Spring City Vintage in Colfax, Iowa, on February 14, along with the Valentines in my last post.


No comments:

Post a Comment