Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Anniversary Card

Celebrate Love CTMH Stamp
 
This simple card turned out SO cute! I used CTMH's "Celebrate Love" stamp set and random stamped a white strip of cs. Then, I used Copic markers to color in just the dots and centers of the flowers blue to match the blue polka-dot B&T paper. Then I added a peachy color to just the round flowers (I guess they're flowers) to match the peach polka-dot B&T paper.  The banner and sentiment are also part of the "Celebrate Love" stamp set. I added the banner with dimensional adhesive, and the card was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment