Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, July 3, 2015

Key West Layouts (post 9)

Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes:
 

 
This layout, titled from the Buffett song, "Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes," highlights the memories and friendships of our Parrothead gang. I used the CTMH paper pack, "Confetti Wishes," which is probably meant for birthday party themes, but the colors and party feel made it perfect for this layout showing some fun times in Key West.

 

 
I like to use funny quotes people said on trips as layout journaling.  This one relates to the picture on the left of a shared rum runner.
(The drink was bigger than it looks in the photo--it was a small bucket, but the scale looks off here.)
 
This is my last post of layouts from the Key West trip. I'll post a whole-trip entry in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment