Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, July 13, 2015

Wendy Vecchi stamped card

Some considered Her Aloof, But She Was Actually Just Shy.
This card has the same Wendy Vecchi I stamped on yesterday's card (from the Studio 490 set Graffiti Art). I used the same paper-piecing technique, colored her with Copics, and added faux pearls.  The pink background is a piece of pink cs with a CTMH flower stamp image stamped all over it, overlapping. The sentiment is also from Wendy Vecchi, this time from the A Flair for Art stamp set. The B&T mat background is the same paper I used on the dress and hat. All the edges are distressed, I dress the black lines with a fine-tipped Sharpie, the pink flowers are from Recollections, and I added tiny faux pearls to the flower centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment