Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, July 2, 2015

Key West Layouts (post 8)

Paradise:

 
In between the drinking, laughing, and troublemaking, we did appreciate our surroundings. This layout says it all: Paradise. 
 
The idea for the heading came from a layout I saw on Pinterest by Monique Liedtke.  Her blog can be found HERE.  I love the contrast of the black and white and separating the word on more than one line.
 
Not a great picture of this layout, but the partial circle of bling around the top left really helps set the feel.  These are easy to line up straight with a precut circle. I explained how to do this in a previous layout. To see how, refer to (Nick's Smiling Face layout).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment